Time to Completion
Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
ON DEMAND / online www.cfpr.org
Home study (Video Pre Grabado a Distancia)
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the current guidelines and recommendations regarding asthma and COPD pharmacotherapy management, in adults.
- Describe initial assessment and patient considerations that may help aid in the selection of specific treatment options
- Evaluate new treatment options for asthma and COPD and their place in therapy
- Highlight the importance of the pharmacy team on enhancing and monitoring adherence to asthma and COPD pharmacotherapy.
- List suggestions patients with asthma and COPD could follow to prevent infection with COVID-19
Some content in program.
Some content in instructor.