Time to Completion
|Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician
Frances M. Colón Pratts, Pharm D., CDCES
At the end of the CPE activity the participants will be able to:
- Identify the different victims of medication errors.
- Discuss the negative implications experienced by those affected in the event of a medication error.
- Describe the appropriate process for disclosing the medication error to the first victim, the caregiver or her family.
- Mention support strategies for health professionals involved in medication errors.
- Highlight the role of the pharmaceutical team in the disclosure of medication errors and in supporting the various victims of medication errors.
Some content in program.
Some content in instructor.